The Regional Centre for Minorities (RCM) is a Belgrade based non-governmental, non-partisan, non-profit organization that operates throughout the Western Balkans. RCM was established in 2006 with the support of the Swedish Helsinki Committee for Human Rights.
RCM strives to advance and protect minority rights through combating all forms of discrimination, exclusion and marginalization, and through promoting full participation of minorities in all spheres of society.
These goals will be implemented through:
- Building organizational and personal capacity of minority organizations in the Western Balkans;
- Strengthening capacities of civil society, public authorities, and representatives that work with minority groups;
- Engaging in dissemination of information;
- Initiating, encouraging, and supporting cooperation and networking between minority NGOs in the Western Balkans;
- Monitoring and reporting of human rights in the Western Balkans;